October 15, 2008

If you're not registered, that is a bummer

I just watched the Katie Couric interview with Sarah Palin.
Well, first I watched the Saturday Night Live version, which is funny
but when I saw the actual interview, it wasn't much different.
Palin is so spacey in the interview that it makes me worried for her
and while many are saying Couric was too rough on her, I think that is crap,
we need to be intense in our question-asking, we need to inquire
and when a candidate of vice presidential candidate is vague,
we need to call them out on it.

I'm not a democrat, or a republican. I'm independent,
but i know who i'm voting for this time around.
McCain-Palin scares the shit out of me.
Basically, watch interviews and debates, because they tell you more
than the websites of the candidates do.

Also, for all you Cincinnati cats, there is an Obama rally in fountain square
Thursday October 16 and the national is playing

No comments: